Terms and Conditions
Tech 21 #MyDropFace Terms and Conditions:
- Promoter: KNR – ADDRESS 14 Quark Crescent, Linbro Business Park, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2065
- The #MyDropFace competition is only open to South African residents excluding employees of tech21, KNR and anyone else professionally connected to the competition.
- To participate in this competition, you must share a picture of your facial expression in reaction to dropping your phone using the hashtag #MyDropFace on, Twitter or posting your picture on Instagram using the hashtag #MyDropFace, thereby confirming that you agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- No liability will be assumed for loss of entries during the application process.
- We will select 3 winners on the 31st of May 2016 to win the following: 1st.R20 000 cash prize + Tech21 products, 2nd R5000 cash prize + Tech 21 products, 3rd R2000 + Tech21 products.
- The winner will be notified in the comments section on Twitter or Instagram, and the winners will be posted on all our social media sites.
- The competition will run from 18th April 2016 to 30th May 2016. The winner will be announced on 31th May 2016.
- All participants need to be aged 18 and over.
- KNR reserve the right to cancel the competition at any point for any reason.
- KNR reserve the right to substitute the prize stated with that of an equal or greater value if necessary.
- The winner agrees to participate in a reasonable level of publicity.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The promoter’s liability to the winner is limited (to the extent permitted by law) to the cash value of the chosen prize.
- The winner must claim their prize within 10 days of being chosen.
- The prize will be received within 4 days after the winner claimed their prize and shared their banking details.
Supplier of the Year 2012